Our Returns Policy
If any product you purchase from us is not fit for its usual purpose or of acceptable quality (through no fault of your own), or you have simply changed your mind we will gladly exchange it, refund it or can arrange for it to be repaired subject to the points below.
What we ask of you:
- When returning your purchase please bring your original receipt.
- Please return the product in its original packaging.
- For repair products, we may need to send your product to the manufacturer or direct you to their nearest agent.*
- For Repair and Care Products, your return must be within 30 days of the date of purchase and your return must be under the Australian Consumer Law. Change of mind will not be accepted.
How to complete your return
- All products purchased through Stone Guys can be returned to Stone Guys PO. Box 749 Moffat Beach QLD. Australia. 4551 or in the USA – Stone Guys LL C 4283 Express Lane
Suite 765-332 , Sarasota, FL 34249
- For help with your return, call 1300 44 11 14 , Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm (AEST)
*Products classified as “Repairs”
- If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer or repair agent for repair. Below are some examples of products that commonly come with a manufacturer’s warranty:
- Special Compounds
- Polishing components or equipment
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.